Thursday, February 22, 2018

Oslo Design Fair Spring Summer 2018

   

Some pictures I took during my visit of Oslo Design Fair last month. The 2018 Spring Summer collection shown there was filled with beautiful colorful pieces and I simply loved a lot of what I saw. Loads of brass items and other yellow painted metals as statement pieces. Lots of bold and warming colors like old pink, browns, yellows, old blues and greens, dark glass lights and many, many shades of grey. All these pictures, no matter how bad some of them may look, has at least one little detail that I loved or liked... 

So many of the pieces in exhibition were clearly inspired by mid century modern vintage design and will be filling up the shelves of shops near your soon... I still recommend you buy the original design for a fraction of the price of the new ones but with double originality...

Enjoy the pictures.







 

























































No comments:

Post a Comment